Joining our Team
Welcome to Royal LePage Connect Realty
Thank you for considering joining Royal LePage Connect Realty. We are very proud of our Brokerage’s success since we opened our doors in January 2000. We have an exceptional culture within the Brokerage, along with award winning Sales Representatives and Managers.
Our four different training platforms enable our sales professionals to prosper within a very competitive business. We are a full service Brokerage, removing many of the day to day tedious tasks, allowing you to concentrate on prospecting clients and procuring offers.
Royal LePage was a big draw for both of us earlier in our careers. We respected the brand and the professional standards of the company, and that had a major in uence on our choice to join the organization. Looking back, we made the right choice. Royal LePage is the only brand, then and now, we would associate with. The name has never let us down.
If you choose to join Royal LePage Connect Realty, it is our mission to offer you the same level of professional support that Royal LePage has provided to us.
We look forward to meeting you and having you join our team! “Helping you is what we do”.
Kira Cope, Owner/Broker of Record
Darren Martel, Owner/Broker
Our Vision, Our Mission and Values
If you have traveled, you will notice that culture needs to be experienced to be fully appreciated. You will get a sense of our culture by visiting our offices or attending one of our core training courses.
At Royal LePage Connect Realty, we are in partnership with our sales people and our success grows together.
The breadth of our training should be a clue that we are a learning-based brokerage. A key component of success and fulfillment is continued learning. We don’t just preach it, we live it. You will see members of our Management team at the seminars and that is to ensure we never stop learning.
To create a brokerage with an unmatched, infectious, positive culture where people are valued and success is a total team effort.
To help our sales professionals succeed, maximize their earnings and reach their full potential.
To care about our colleagues and our clients and treat them with respect, honesty, integrity, professionalism and compassion.
What our REALTORS® are saying
"Why Royal LePage Connect? Very professional brokers and staff. Superb ongoing training. Positive work environment."
Khadene Hinds, Sales Representative
"Working at Royal LePage has been a tremendous experience. Having worked with Royal LePage in Montreal for years I wanted to stay with a company that has a brand name. Royal LePage Connect not only has the brand but a fabulous management team and group of fellow agents who gave me all the help and support I needed to succeed in my adjustment."
Gord Knight, Sales Representative
"Joining Royal LePage Connect, I didn’t have to give it a second thought that I made the right choice. Knowing I can rely on the expert advice and assistance of the Royal LePage Connect team and Family is something that I’ll continue to cherish."
Leila Tikaram, Sales Representative
Is a Real Estate Career For You?
A career in real estate is a commitment that - when approached seriously - can pay off with ample rewards, both personal and financial. It isn't a nine to five job, but dedicated Realtors are passionate and will tell you that the sale of a home happens at any time. By responding to the following statements honestly, you'll have a good idea whether a career in real estate might be a good one for you.
If you answered yes to most of these statements, you should contact us today to find out how Royal LePage Connect Realty can help you.
- I have a good sphere of influence and am visible in the community
- I am willing to invest time, money and effort now to gain income later
- I am honest and trustworthy
- I am willing to take required classes and training in order to succeed
- I want to be rewarded based on my efforts
- My family is prepared to accept a changing busy schedule
- I possess good communication skills
- I present myself with confidence and look professional
- I am motivated to succeed, whatever it takes I can handle setbacks and solve problems
- I am considerate
- I am willing to contact people daily, people I do not know
- I have a lot of physical and emotional stamina
- I am looking for a long-term career
- I know what it means to satisfy a customer
- I am willing to be flexible about client needs
- I am a good listener
- I am an organized person and can handle details well
- I set priorities and goals
- I enjoy making decisions
- I enjoy the results of hard work
- I am not afraid to work hard
Why Royal LePage?
Royal LePage has a long, successful history and continues to break new ground
A.E. LePage Real Estate was started in 1913 by Albert “Eddie” LePage in Toronto. He was the first Canadian to start a full-time real estate business and over 100 year’s later, his company is still 100% Canadian-owned.
Pioneers in Real Estate
A constant innovator, Eddie LePage pioneered such ideas as ad listings in newspapers, driving clients to view properties, and filming properties so that clients could view them remotely. That spirit of innovation lives on at Royal LePage to this day.
Most Respected Name in Canadian Real Estate
Consumers trust Royal LePage more than any other real estate brand. The Royal LePage name can help open doors for you.
Most Caring Real Estate Brand in Canada
If you believe that it is important to give back, you will appreciate that Royal LePage and it’s REALTOS® support Women’s Shelters and violence prevention programs. Royal LePage Connect itself is proud to have donated over $300,000 to the Foundation over the past 8 years.
Fastest Growing Real Estate Brand in Canada
With 1000+ new agents in 2014 and additional 750 in 2015.
Most Visible Real Estate Brand in Canada
With over 1.25 billion media impressions in 2015 making us the “Voice” of Canadian Real estate.
Leading Digital Real Estate Brand in Canada
With the most visited Real Estate company website in Canada, largest following on LinkedIn and Google+, and the most downloaded Real Estate App in the Canadian market.
Leading Relocation Company in Canada
With extensive USA and International referral network including Berkshire Hathaway Home Services and Brookfield Global Relocation Service.
Training for Success Programs
1. Orientation & Training Path
Royal LePage offers its agents an exceptional resource in the Royal LePage Network that provides our sales professionals with a distinct competitive advantage. In addition to the extensive marketing centre resources, the Royal LePage network provides the following training resources:
- REALTOR® Marketing Workshops
- Marketing Centre Orientation
- Online Tutorials
- Online Technology Training
- Designations Training
2. ProtoCollege Training Sessions
ProtoCollege is a unique training format held in our Ajax & Kennedy offices throughout the year.
Exclusive to Royal LePage Connect Sales Representatives, this training compliments weekly meetings and tours to help establish a salespersons protocol within the industry.
The training sessions are interactive and include group discussion so that learning comes equally from instructors as well as your colleagues.
Week 1: Orientation, Administration and Industry Specific Training
Week 2: Marketing Strategies and Royal LePage Marketing Centre
Week 3: Sales Training & Campaigns
Week 4: The Power of Digital Marketing
Week 5: Tools to Grow Your Business, Overview of Designations & Events
Key Training Content
- Budgeting, planning and implementing for your successful real estate career
- Six methods of prospecting/marketing
- Setting up your finances and bank accounts.
- Understanding write offs and more. The 4-D’s and 3-W’s of real estate
- Listings presentations - “Wow” the customer
- Getting more referrals - A, B & C clients
- Listing presentations - how to compete and win
- Ten steps to a successful purchase Registered offers - what constitutes one and can one be rescinded
- Open house success tips
- The 6% solution - protecting your commission
- Multiple offers - strategies for success
- For Sale By Owner - the opportunity!
- Multiple representation - how to manage
- Costly mistakes agents can make - and how to avoid them
- Mortgage financing - the rule of 72
- Tech training - the intranet, webforms and QOC
- Agreements - important content and clauses
3. Professional Development Training
Exclusive to Royal LePage Connect Realty, our professional development training utilizes the skills of a professional trainer to support your efforts and help you realize your potential as a real estate sales professional. Topics and training include:
7 Steps to Real Estate Sales Greatness
- Set up Google products, including Google+ and Gmail, to enhance your communications
- Set up your personal website and begin establishing your personal brand
- Complete your Royal LePage network pro le and establish a presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Create a new agent announcement to inform your network
- Create client action plans that work
- Set up prospect email drip campaigns to build your sales funnel
- Develop stratus pro les for email and open house
4. One-On-One Coaching
Our exclusive professional development training is augmented by on - going one-on-one coaching. One-on-one coaching includes specific training on:
- Lead generation techniques
- Effective database management systems - Pro table geographic farming techniques
View a Typical Training Schedule ⬇
Royal LePage Connect Library
Royal LePage Connect is committed to helping its real estate sales professionals succeed. The exclusive Royal LePage Connect Library provides additional marketing materials to its Realtors® at no additional cost. The library continues to grow and currently features:
Over 65 pages of customizable, professionally designed content that can be used to fashion your own personal pre-listing and listing sales presentations
Over 50 pages of customizable, professionally designed content that can be used to fashion your own personal pre-buyers and buyers presentation
Market trend graphs for all areas served by Royal LePage Connect updated on a monthly basis